Enabling works specialists in London
The importance of efficient Enabling Works cannot be overstated but is often underestimated. Randall Contracting has extensive experience in the preparation of construction-ready sites for major developments, even in the most challenging of environments.
Enabling works are the preparations to make a building site construction-ready, and covers activities such as site clearance and creation of access routes, including provision and installation of security fencing, ramps and signage. The result is a prepared site, ready for the next stage of development, where the site and any neighbouring buildings and infrastructure can all function safely.
Randall Contracting can act as a main contractor on separate Enabling works packages and handle every aspect of a project in the early stages of development, giving maximum control over both cost and programme.
Our Enabling works include:
- Investigation and trial holes
- Site preparation
- Signage, provision of hoardings and security fencing
- Disconnection and redirection of services
- Creation of access routes
- Traffic management
- Obtaining relevant consents, approvals and permissions
- Removal of obstacles and hazardous waste
- Soft strip
- Structural alterations
- Part and full demolition of buildings and structures
- Exhumation of old burial sites
- Removal of lift shafts and stair cases
- Refurbishment of industrial units
- Dismantling of old machinery and equipment from buildings
We are committed to delivering peace of mind and cost-effective solutions to our clients. To find out more about commissioning Randall to prepare a site ready for the next stage of development, get in touch by phone or through our contact form.